To create trauma informed and resiliency informed individuals and
communities internationally, respecting the wisdom of cultural diversity.
To take people from despair to hope through simple skills-based interventions based on cutting edge research about the brain.
To expand access to wellness skills to enhance resiliency for our active duty service members, veterans and their families.
As a trauma educational organization we are committed to the following values:
- Every individual, child and adult, has a natural-born resiliency
- When a traumatic event has resulted in symptoms, individuals are entitled to treatment that is gentle, effective and culturally-sensitive.
- Education and intervention about the common reactions to traumatic experiences must be available to diverse populations and cultures
- Treatment of individuals suffering from traumatic stress reactions must be accessible and affordable to all members of society.
- Enhancing the capacity of communities to provide for their own members rather than relying on outside ‘experts” creates resiliency –informed communities